Arne wrote:
> The CJK input methods are not installed on the LiveCD,
> because they take
> a lot of space, which we don't have. However, it is
> possible to install
> them in the running session and they should be immediately
> available
> after installation and following IBus configuration if you
> run it in a
> CJK locale. (IBus does not require a restart to activate
> the changes.)
I understand what you have said, but it's quite hard for a none expert, none
English user to install the input method themselves under English locale.
Imagine you are running the LiveCD of a distribution whose default language is
Chinese, how can you figure out the way to install English language support by
yourself?  After a glance at those unfamiliar characters, I think you will
probably restart your computer, eject the LiveCD and never try that
distribution or even Linux ever again.

What I think it will be great is that we can have an offical localized LiveCD
at least for CJK users, not the way to solve those localize problem in the
LiveCD session we already have now.

Best Regards,
JimHu