Rene,

Please open a launchpad bug requesting SHIFT-ALT-TAB as default.
Then click "Also affects project" on that bug and search for
the "hundredpapercuts" project, if that doesn't work just try
to click "Subscribe someone else" and enter "djsiegel" and
explain in a comment that you'd like the bug to be considered
as a papercut.

                Martin