Am Samstag, den 13.02.2010, 19:22 +0200 schrieb Timo Jyrinki:
> 2010/2/11 Patrick Goetz <pgo...@mail.utexas.edu>:
> >> upgrade to get 2010.1.16 into testing:
> >
> > Doesn't look like it:
>
> Just to note, it's still in unstable in Debian, possibly migrating
> into testing on 20th if no new release critical bugs are filed against
> it before that. However, lucid's DebianImportFreeze was already on
> Thursday the 11th and because of the Ubuntu-specific changes it would
> need manual syncing anyway. If you want to file a sync request, follow
> instructions at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SyncRequestProcess and provide
> all the needed information.

We have already a merge request [1] and Colin Watson is working on it.
BTW, syncs and sync request are only for unmodified packages. We need to
do a merge, if the package was modified in Ubuntu.

[1] https://launchpad.net/bugs/513197

--
Benjamin Drung
Ubuntu Developer (www.ubuntu.com) | Debian Maintainer (www.debian.org)