Thomas Templin wrote:

> I would vote for
> and also for
>     'Full Name'      (DE_de: 'Vollständiger Name')
>   or better
>     'Name Surname' (DE_de: 'Name Nachname')

You'd know better than me if that's better in German - but it's certainly
wrong (confusing) in English.  Translations don't (and shouldn't) have to be
literal.  "Full Name" works in English.  Other options like "Forename
Surname", "Given Name  Surname" are clumsy (largely because we can't decide
what to call the first name).  "Name Surname" suggests you are asking just for
a Surname (as in "Name: Surname"), and your users will either presume the
"short" or "login" name is the given name, or be waiting for another prompt.
--
derek