On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 04:48:55PM +0100, mail2geo...@gmx-topmail.de wrote:
> I have done something wrong using ths list for my bug report, please
> let me know. I can only do better if I know that something is wrong.

This list is not for bug reports. There should be a way for you to file
the bug directly on Launchpad.

I can't quite pinpoint where the problem is. onboard says it works with
the "current" python version, which in Karmic is 2.6, but for some
reason python-central is attempting to byte-compile onboard for python
2.5. Are you running some sort of hybrid Jaunty/Karmic system or have
you perhaps changed /usr/bin/python to point to python2.5?

--
Soren Hansen
Ubuntu Developer