https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx/MultiTouchSupport :)

--
Robbie Williamson                                     rob...@ubuntu.com
Ubuntu                                         robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)