>>Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 09:00:10 +0200
>>From: V for Vortex <vforvor...@versanet.de>
>>
>>If you are using Windows and Ubuntu together, it may be better for you
>>to have the buttons at the same location on both systems. On the
>>other hand, Mac+Ubuntu users should be happier with the new layout.
>>
>>I control my windows mostly with the keyboard (compiz has some great
>>options for this), so I am not bothered with the new layout most of the
>>time. ;)
>>
>>Ciao
>>
>>V.

I caved in. But I tried. Believe me, I really tried. Since my post, I have
changes theme to a more traditional feel for the buttons and a cause for
less confusion to my rusting old brain.

I agree, if you dual boot with Windows, it's just too confusing.

--
Chris Jones
Photographic Imaging Professional and Graphic Designer

Photo Resolutions
Web: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
Email: <chrisjo...@comcen.com.au>