On 2010-07-04 17:11:27 +0100, Daniel J Blueman wrote:
> At present in maverick, there is an inconsistent upload of the
> mercurial-common (1.54-1) and mercurial (1.52-1) packages on amd64,
> leading to inability to install it - see
> http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/m/mercurial/ .
>
> Anyone able to help address it, or should I file a LP bug and request
> sponsorship?

Known problem as the upload of the build debs from the buildds failed
on other architectures than i386. This is a bug in LP itself (see
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/soyuz/+bug/589073). I'm waiting on the
next LP rollout for the fix. I will ask on monday (when everyone is back
from weekend) when the next LP rollout is and either wait or work-around
it (depending how much longer it takes).

Regards,
Michael