Hello all!
        As we all know, Twitter has shut down basic auth for all Twitter
clients. Developers will need to use OAuth to authenticate with
Twitter's API. The problem here is, there is no OAuth library in C in
Ubuntu right now, but there is a need by many Twitter clients to get one
into Ubuntu. There is one OAuth library in C (libOAuth) that has been
awaiting sponsorship for a long time in Debian (I have been poking
sponsors around, most of them are busy). I think it would be quicker if
I get it into Ubuntu through the (lonely) REVU process. In any case, I
would need an FFe and also a UIFe. Which road should I take to get this
one quickly into Ubuntu?

The package is completely ready (lintian clean and stuff) on
mentors.debian.net. It is also there on REVU, but that is very much
outdated.

Bilal Akhtar.