Yeah, I saw that.  I think that is also on wikipedia.  So maybe
ondemand is for battery usage.  It would still be nice to have
conservative for plugged in situations, like a desktop.

I did try to google first, I just didn't see a clear answer.

Dan

--
"I'm not judgmental, I'm just excited about your quest for self improvement"