On Sun, 2011-03-27 at 20:32 -0700, Dylan McCall wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Something I've noticed lately has me a little concerned. I am hoping
> you folks can put my fears at ease! When I look at bug reports for
> Unity, I often encounter links to what I assume are design documents
> internal to Canonical. Here is one of those bug reports:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/729009
>  but I wonder if
> this is always happening intentionally, or if it's something being
> done by accident.

Hi,

I'v had a similar issue with Papercuts. Design docs used to be published
in wiki.canonical.com.

But it just turned out to be that they dint realize wiki.canonical.com
was not accessible to other non-Canonical folks. They usually initially
discuss on their Canonical mailing list and when moving to LP bug
reports they forget about the access issue.

I just had to remind them a couple of times and then everything was
moved to wiki.ubuntu.com.

--
Cheers,
Vish