As I routinely use NX client and server packages (opennx, freenx, and friends)
as a remote desktop solution, I'm interested in getting them into the official
repository, especially given that existing Ubuntu PPAs are long outdated.

Unfortunately, the FreeNX Team ( https://launchpad.net/~freenx-team )
responsible for these PPAs seems dormant; and it's a restricted team with no
contact email listed. I tried mailing the team leader, Marcelo Boveto Shima,
but
received no response.

What would be the best course of action here? I suppose I could just make
packages for Oneiric (or Debian) based on the FreeNX team's work and submit
them, but I have doubts about stepping on other people's toes.