Can you guys PLEASE make reducing heat & power consumption the top priority for
P-series?

Ubuntu Forums is filled with posts about ubuntu running hot, forced shutdowns
from heat, and draining batteries. When running Ubuntu, my netbook's fan runs
constantly and the computer feels hot to touch. However, this is not the case
if I run Windows on the netbook or when I use my Macbook Pro.

If you guys can do only one thing for P-series, please fix the heat issue. I
know ubuntu users will be grateful and so thankful.