Hi, I've just installed the daily version of Oneiric in my laptop.

Before, with Gnome 2, I've configured it for when I close the laptop lid it
lock the screen demanding
the password. It's because sometimes I go to any places publics or with my
friends and I don't want
to have the PC trolled when I leave it for a while.

Now, with Ubuntu 11.10, the gnome-screensaver is deleted, so when I select the
"blank" option at
"org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.power lid-close-ac-action"  with
dconf-editor, only it puts the screen
black, but it doesn't block the screen because before the screensaver was the
responsible of doing it.

It's possible to add and "lock-screen" option that executes the lock screen
command? Because I think that
to close the screen is a better gesture to make sure that you've locked it more
than remember always to
do Ctrl+Alt+L.

Thanks!