Le 01/12/2011 11:08, David Gao a écrit :
Well, I like unity, but I still think it good to add some classic elements. I
think we at least need a classic menu, and some panels. Unity has a great
launcher, which reduces my clicks a lot. The lens just mix everything together,
and can be a great problem when I have plenty of music and applications stored
on my computer. I have to always search. I wonder if we could have something
like folders in our lens, and do not have to always show everything in the
category.
Hi,

Great that you like unity ;-) If you prefer a "classic menu", you can easily install softwares that provide one (see one of my previous emails on this list and topic). Why do you feel you need "some panels"? What is missing from the unity one for you? If you have lot of datas searching will always be easier than trying to figure an organization scheme that works, especially that different users have different way of working and would want the same thing from the interface. Did you try to use the lenses for a while? Browsing applications in the applications lens should be similar to using menus, it lists the same content, has the same categories, they are just displayed as filters rather than submenus.

--
Sebastien Bacher