Carlos,

Well, there IS a "Filter Results" dropdown that brings up the application
categories. It works, but this method takes a few more mouse clicks than I
would like. I posited another idea in a different thread to just add the
classic menu functionality into the Dash button as a right-click event.
This way, the interface itself isn't changed (no additional buttons, Dash
and Lenses continue to work as they do), and those of us who want a more
old-school approach to finding apps get to have it.

//Ray Perigo