I like to keep it brief so here it goes :

1. The privacy compartment of the System settings withholds settings that rather correlate with the word "History" in browsers (that's not the main argument , but my view on things as a user) . As I write I saw that there is a separate History tab (and apparently there are other options in the compartment) , so my suggestion is to rename "Privacy" to "History&Privacy" , because now few people would relate what that compartment withholds and that makes it less usable .

2. Add indexing options (2) in the "Files" tab :
a) Index these locations (a separate field as the one excluding locations to index)
    b) Recheck indexed locations (a button)

Petko