On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM, Benjamin Kerensa <bkere...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> * Performance Improvements (Gwibber seems very laggy)

I can't say I've never seen gwibber suffer a bit from lagginess,
though it's hard to say how much or when that was happening exactly,
and pinpointing it to a specific release or action.

Have you opened a bug already about this particular issue? There's
still time to address specific issues despite some of the emails on
this thread may have lead people to believe. If there's a bug open,
and if that bug has data to support that a specific part of gwibber
could benefit in slight rework, then we'd have an area on which to
focus our efforts.

In other words, maybe there's some low-hanging fruit there which could
make the visible performance much better?

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu...@gmail.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu...@gmail.com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93