Le 25/10/2012 18:25, Lanoxx a écrit :
Hi,

I was rather surprised today to see that the GTK+3 version 3.6 that is
currently shipped with Ubuntu does not actually match the version 3.6
that was released by Gnome a few weeks ago.

For example this particular patch seems not to have made it into Ubuntu
12.10:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/commit/?h=gtk-3-6&id=4c67e71c63aca1770a6a486c30653f831a0191bd

So either I did a mistake and looked at the wrong source in Ubuntu [1]
or for some reason this commit was not synced properly from upstream.
Could anyone clarify this please?

Kind Regards
Lanoxx

[1]
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/quantal/gtk+3.0/quantal

It seems the auto branch importer is broken and the last uploads were not imported. We have newer versions of gtk+3.0 than the one you are seeing here. The real code that is available through apt-get source <packagename> if you enable the deb-src repositories.

Cheers,
Didier