I'm working on a program that will open a web browser and show the
translations for a package in Launchpad. What is the best URL to go to
given the package name?

I've tried using
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/<version>/+source/<package>,
but for the packages I've looked at, translations are managed by the
Launchpad project, not the package. Should I still just show the user
the package's translations page, should I try extracting the "Sharing
translations with" link and show that, or is there a better way to do this?

Thank you,

--
Michael Spencer

If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine
heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- Romans 10:9

Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving
thanks to God and the Father by him.
- Colossians 3:17