Hey Mark,

On 26.01.2013 00:28, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Are we ready to crank up the mobile development story?

we'll have a number of mobile related sessions: one about memory
consumption and fixing its problems, one about creating Ubuntu images
and another one about cross-building packages.

Please note that this event is more about the Ubuntu platform than about
apps on Ubuntu, so some of the mobile development content will wait
until Ubuntu App Developer Week, which is going to be scheduled pretty soon.

David and Michael will mention some of the "Go mobile" bits in
their sessions, but we'll talk about it in more detail in the Ubuntu
Development Hangout with them on 1st Feb.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Ubuntu Developer Week - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek
29th-31st Jan 2013 - Your great chance to finally get involved!