Thanks for the tip. Updated to Raring today and wow, how is it
possible to make something suck that bad (nautilus 3.6.3). nemo on the
other hand was great.

Delete to go one step up in the filesystem has been removed. No option
to enable it, not even via gsettings (AFAIK).. I mean.. why?

Rgds//Thomas