Hi ubuntu developers,
I currently maintain and comaintain some packages ghc* based
(basically I help in ghc maintaining, while I maintain a game written in
haskell)

I'm a little bit worried about arm64 and ppc64el because ghc is not built for
them, since the package depends from itself and I think wihout any manual hint
it will never be automatically built.

I think you did something similar for gcc, since it should depend on itself
too, anyway I don't know how to fix it, or how to help in fixing it.

(should you copy the binary from a similar architecture or build a prior
release before?)

Thanks for your attention,

Gianfranco