Seeing that Ubuntu 15.10 will ship with version 4.2 of the Linux kernel that
will have improvements to the F2FS file system, will there be an effort to
update Ubiquity to support it during install? Sa.e goes for the f2fs-package
being available during a live CD for gparted as well. If GRUB doesn't support
booting from F2FS, maybe add a warning as some of us will have the separate
/boot partition formatted to EXT4 while / and /home may be using F2FS.

In past releases, we had to add f2fs to /etc/initramfs-tools/modules in order
for the OS to load it during boot. If we can remove that requirement, then that
would be great too.

In summary, it seems about time for F2FS support to be ready for Ubuntu for the
15.10 "out of the box" as there have been many improvements to it at the kernel
level in the 4.x series and the f2fs-tools package has matured as well. Heck,
if this works out, maybe consider it for 14.04.4 down the road as it will have
the 4.2 kernel as well.