Hi,

We have developed an application and it depends on many third party
libraries like boost. We have developed it using Ubuntu 14.4LTS and boost
1.58.  14.4 doesn't seem to have the boost 1.58 package (to my limited
knowledge).

I am new to Linux, I would like to know the right way to package and
distribute the application? Is it advisable to pack all the dependent
libraries in one package itself? or let the user install the dependencies
himself?

We will be distributing the package in CD. So far we have tested the
installation using dpkg. I understand that dpkg wont install the
dependencies.

What is the best way to make the installation hassle free for the user?

Thanks,
  Lloyd