Unfortunately, I've removed those products from my life permanently.

This worked fine just a few years ago, I believe it was iOS 7 or 8 which broke it, and reportedly now a fix is available: ifuse 1.1.2 --> 1.1.3

-Mike

On 2016-01-14 09:19, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
I run iTunes on a Windows 7 guest in Virtualbox. Sharing a read and
write folder with the Linux host is more comfortable when using
Virtualbox, than using KVM/VirtManager. Since I don't use it to share
videos, just to share scripts, pictures and app data such as MIDI files
and WAV, I don't know if virtualisation is as slow as wifi. IOW iTunes
on a Windows guest doesn't perform fast, but it allows to transfer data
by wire.