On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 20:54:46 +0200, Jon Boden wrote:
>I'm the developer of ubuntuBSD, an Ubuntu derivative which runs the
>Ubuntu system in combination with the FreeBSD kernel (similar to
>Debian GNU/kFreeBSD).

Hi,

as a user, I'm not a developer, I would welcome an official Ubuntu
FreeBSD port :). I never was fine with Debian GNU/kFreeBSD, but apart
from the file system and inabilities regarding audio and a few other
bits and bobs, I like my real FreeBSD (not Debian), but didn't
maintain the FreeBSD install. It would be a great alternative to
Linux, if an Ubuntu FreeBSD port would be available.

2 Cents,
Ralf