> Are there any current issues with creating a custom Ubuntu Install CD
> (server install for my particular case) and using Startup Disk Creator in
> Ubuntu 16.04 to burn a custom *.iso file to a USB drive?
>
> It claims to finish successfully (does not take as long as I would expect),
> but does not result with a bootable USB drive.
>
> I create the *.iso based on instructions here:
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InstallCDCustomization

The instructions might be out of date, it'd be nice to update the wiki
page with latest verified/new steps, if someone successfully finishes
the battle of getting it working.

I have successfully created bootable (both when using USB Creator and
simple Disks tool copy which equals to 'dd') live CD remix of 16.04
LTS, where I switched from mkisofs to genisofs [1].

-Timo

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~timo-jyrinki/ubuntu-fi-remix/main/revision/31