Hello,

As I searched through the internet I found out that I can only report bugs
on launchpad, and make requests/proposals here - forgive me if I'm wrong
and just spamming the list.

My request would be that: could someone make it possible to fit the Ubuntu
16.04 ISO on a 1.4 GB DVD disk? Right now it's a little bit larger, and I
can't burn it on those. Ubuntu 14.04 could fit on them nicely.

If noone on this list can do anything about it, but knows someone working
at Canonical who could make this possible, I'd appreciate a mail forward to
him/her.

Thank you very much in advance,

Peter