As mentioned in a previous email, I attempted to remove EVERYTHING pertaining
to libreoffice. Finally, I thought I had removed it all.

However, upon re-installing libreoffice, I found that the default document
template was the same that I had used yesterday!!!!

1. How is it possible to remove ALL/EVERYTHING pertaining to libreoffice and
still have a default document template from yesterday?????
2. How is it possible to install a brand new version of libreoffice
(1:5.0.3~rc2-0ubuntu1~trusty2 == LO 5.0.3.2) and pick up a template from 4x
that supposedly was deleted?
3. Where is the 'secret' directory that contains this information even AFTER
libreoffice is supposedly COMPLETELY REMOVED?????

New Office Version: libreoffice_5.0.3~rc2-0ubuntu1~trusty2_amd64

I AGAIN,  tried to remove ALL of libreoffice by telling synaptic to "Mark for
complete removal" the libreoffice productivity suite (metapackage) entry.

AGAIN, it only removed the libreoffice entry!!!!!!!

I still have ALL of the other parts of libreoffice installed!!!!!!!!!!!

How can this possibly be your definiton of "Mark for complete removal"??????

I AGAIN, clicked all of the libreoffice 'orphans' and said to remove
completely. This time I was told that mint-artwork-gnome, mint-meta-cinnamon,
mint-meta-core, and mint-themes were to be removed!!!!!!

How can removing libreoffice possibly cause the mint-cinnamon packages to be
removed???????   What gives the libreoffice the authority to delete the
desktop???????

I suspect that the 'Linux Mint theme for LibreOffice.org' is the culprit!!!
AGAIN, What gives the libreoffice the authority to delete the desktop???????

I unmarked that package and told synaptic AGAIN, to remove all the libreoffice
orphans.

AGAIN,  with the damn errors about held packages and other bullshit!!!!!!

Attempted, AGAIN,to remove everything related to libreoffice.  could not remove
python3-uno!!!!!! when I click apply it says there are broken
packages!!!!~!!!!!!!!

One endless loop after another!!!!!!  How can you put out such crap??????