Hi,

I'm all in favor of updating things like this, however these two have the
potential to break some custom scripts out there I think:

   - HTTPS certificate validation using the system's certificate store is
   now enabled by default. See PEP 476
   <https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0476/> for details.
   - SSLv3 has been disabled by default in httplib and its reverse
   dependencies due to the POODLE attack
   <https://www.imperialviolet.org/2014/10/14/poodle.html>.

Regards
//Ernst