Андрей Воронов wrote:
> I use VirtualBox 5.1 from repository:
> deb http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian xenial contrib
> but the package virtualbox-ext-pack is trying download version 5.0:

> Is it scenario incorrect code or may you advise me way to avoid this
> fault?

I think this question would be better posted to a VB list (after all you
are using the VB repository) or the ubuntu-users list.

Anyway: Usually I let virtualbox fetch the ext-pack: "File" -> "Check
for updates ..." will probably tell you that you have the latest VB
version but that you have an outdated extension pack and it gives you
the option to download the latest version.

Nils