Hi Phil,

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 02:47:34PM -0500, Phil Kauffman wrote:
> Please apply the below patch to the slurm-llnl/slurm-wlm src and update the
> version. (It actually affects the package 'slurmdbd').
>
> https://github.com/SchedMD/slurm/commit/cca1616b1a1aef9fe049e326a8936d006963b21b
>
> Without the above patch one is unable to use the provided version of MySQL
> 5.7.4.

Thank you for the patch! I presume you want this in a stable release
update? Can you specify which release and version this should apply
against exactly?

Please could you help with
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#Procedure by filing a bug
and then following the process? We can't "just" apply the patch, as we
need to do due diligence to make sure we don't regress users. Full
details and rationale from the top of that page.

Thanks,

Robie