Ralf Mardorf schreef op 09-12-2017 22:17:
On Sat, 09 Dec 2017 14:31:12 +0100, Xen wrote:
I think Kohlhaas was actually pretty sympathetic ;-).

Indeed, but don't confuse the way of Kohlhaas, with the way of the
worrier, as described by the Hagakure,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagakure ;).

Oh so that's where.... ehm.... let's say, Konohagakure, gets its name from.

And sumogakure... no, sunagakure, and kumogakure. And Iwagakure, kirigakure, and yamagakure.

But I'm drifting off...

You sometimes sound like somebody doing a software Bushido

Of course. I don't think I need to read that link ;-).

I'm a relatively bookish dyslexic. I didn't read the complete Hagakure,
not because I suffer from dyslexia, but because the content of the
Hagakure was much too idiotic

Ah.

I only know the stories of Minamoto no Yoshitsune, or at least, I was inspired by it, at some point.

But that is beside the point here.