-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Gunnar Hjalmarsson [mailto:gunna...@ubuntu.com]
Ämne: Re: compatibility issue in environment-modules version 4.1.1-1

When reading that I think: If variables are defined at initialization, which
are needed later on, why not simply turn them from pure shell variables to
environment variables by export'ing them? That would be a change of the
environment-modules code which ought to be doable.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. The environment variables and shell
functions that the initialization defines are exported with the intent of
making them available to the environment. Dash when later called upon accepts
the exported variables but washes the exported shell functions out as I
understand it at this point.

Cheers,
Gösta