On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 at 06:41, David Carissimi <davidcariss...@ymail.com>
wrote:

> I know that but I have been installing all debs for Ubuntu on my iPhone
> with terminal and it seems to magically work. Didn’t know if you had
> anything else that could modify deep in the system over regular jb tools. I
> use most debs on a regular iPhone and some on many apple internal devices.
> I’ve just been bored trying to do random things. Sorry for the confusion.

No, you are mistaken, you cannot install Ubuntu debs and have them work on
an iOS device, because executables on iOS are mach-o format and not elf.
The iOS kernel cannot execute linux (elf) binaries. Ubuntu provides zero
capability for "modify[ing] deep in the [iOS] system", neither "over
regular j[ail]b[reak] tools" nor otherwise. Ubuntu is based on Linux, and
has nothing suitable for running on an iOS device at all.