Please do not remove options that other users like in order to unclutter
your own desktop.

Perhaps we could have a way to tweak the applications that are shown. There
are plenty of utility apps that come default that I do not want to see
every time I hit the heads-up key. LibreOffice is not one of them.

If a user is tired of clutter, they can drag and drop redundant icons into
a folder.

Thanks,

Coby