My suggestion is that app names should be fully visible and not truncated.

Full Ack.
I think there's also been one or two bugs about it.

-- Chris

On 2021/10/06 4:28, Henrik Rosenø wrote:
Hi!

This mailing list is supposed to be the place to post suggestions for
enhancement of Ubuntu. I am talking about the Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop. My
suggestion is that app names should be fully visible and not truncated. On the
following screen shot you can see, that all LibreOffice apps are shown having
the same name, so you have to guess what is what based on the icon. That is not
very user friendly:

Love,
Henrik Rosenø

--
Henrik Rosenø, M.Sc (civilingeniør)
Website:www.Transformation.DK

English: The path to eternal life is spiritual and sexual transformation.dk
Dansk: Vejen til evigt liv er åndelig og seksuel transformation.dk