Dear Ubuntu team,

I am requesting a feature in Ubuntu 22.04 or the latest 20.04.3 update. I
am running Ubuntu 20.04.3 in dual boot with Windows 10. My TP-Link Archer
T2U Plus wireless WiFi adapter with Realtek RTL8812AU chipset doesn't work
because there are no drivers preinstalled. I can't use drivers from Github
because they are not signed and when I turn off Secure Boot I won't be able
to update to Windows 11. Please include those drivers in the newest version
of Ubuntu, I and a lot of other people have had this problem since 2018. I
really want to use Ubuntu but can't because I don't have WiFi access in
Ubuntu, only in Windows.

Thank you for your work in the Linux community.

Best Regards,
Marian