On Sun, Jul 3, 2022 at 7:17 PM 김태인 <newbiediv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
> I'm just programmer in Korea. I'm using liburing-dev & liburing2 package in
> ubuntu 22.04. There were important updates on liburing 2.2 version. I need it.

Hi,
packages are in general updated in the new releases of Ubuntu.
The upcoming 22.10 already has 2.2-1 about to be added.

 liburing | 2.1-2build1  | kinetic          | source
 liburing | 2.2-1        | kinetic-proposed | source

For reliability and stability changes to existing releases have to
follow the SRU process [1].
So if you have an individual bug you might file a request so it can be
checked if it can be fixed.
But if you just need the full new version please consider upgrading to
the newest release once available.
Or already use the version that is in development right now, there are
always daily images, system containers and so much more available, you
do not have to wait for the release date (it is just not yet as stable
or complete as the final release).

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates

> Please update this feature. Thank you!
> --