To which SSL issues are you referring, in which Ubuntu releases?

There is a fix in the works for the SSL EOF client issues, if you have a specific CVE or information you need to link here please. CVEs are typically patched by the Security Team without any change to the actual version of the program installed, and instead relying on nitpicked fixes.

Thomas