Jorgen,

I'm already working on trying to get this approved for SRU.  The problem is it has to go through an MRE and the release and SRU teams have to approve it, and I have not yet gotten any response or acceptance from the Release Team or the SRU team and my multiple inquiries, if I don't hear by end of the week I will be going higher up the tech tree to get things acted on.

Thomas