Linux cory-90b700baus 5.15.0-78-lowlatency #85-Ubuntu SM
P PREEMPT Tue Jul 11 07:51:28 UTC 2023 x86_64 x86_64 x86
_64 GNU/Linux

This is a serious problem. Whenever the cursor is in a text field when the
computer suspends, when you put in your password to unlock the machine it
types it into the underlying text field such as social media or search
bars. I accidentally put mine into a facebook comment and when I hit enter
to log in it sent my passord into a comment on fb. It will type the
password into whatever text block the cursor happens to be in before it
suspends.

I wasn't sure where to post this so hopefully someone can get the message
to the right person.

Sincerely,

Mitchell Mintz