Hi chuegen,

As cacti is in the universe component of the repository, it is community
maintained and therefore there is no timeframe as to when such a package
will be patched in Ubuntu nor any clear indication if a community member
is working on this at this time.

You can see the status of this CVE in the Ubuntu CVE Tracker at
https://ubuntu.com/security/CVE-2023-39361

Thanks,
Alex