On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:59:38PM +0100, Shane Fagan wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 21:39 +0200, Allison Randal wrote:
> > The Project track is about building the community and improving our
> > development practices. Make the work of existing contributors easier by
> > removing blockers and streamlining processes. Think about
> > more/different/better ways to welcome new contributors, and encourage
> > and train less experienced developers.
> >
> > What's high on your list for this area?
> > Allison
> >
> The name of this track is pretty vague I think. Ubuntu the project seems
> to be just a general track. You could just turn it back to community
> since it is mostly about that.

It isn't just a general track: it's about how Ubuntu (the project) works.
It includes governance, development practices, intercommunication,
cooperation with upstream and downstream projects, and so on.

This should be clearer now that there's a full agenda posted at
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-n/track/ubuntutheproject/

--
 - mdz