Dnia czwartek, 2 grudnia 2010 o 20:36:19 Jono Bacon napisaƂ(a):

>       * Tracks - some of the feedback received was that the tracks at
>         the last UDS were confusing and complex. What did you folks
>         think of the tracks? One suggestion is that we ditch tracks and
>         instead just have 'tags' for sessions (e.g. you add a session
>         and tag it from a limited set of tags). Do you think this would
>         be a better approach?

Tags would be nice - last time most of tracks which I attended was in 'Other'
track.

Also consider automatic creation of blueprints for sessions which were added
directly at UDS - there were sessions for which there was no way to subscribe.

>       * Track Leads - there seemed to be some confusion surrounding the
>         expectations and responsibilities of track leads. How do you
>         feel track leads could be most effective in helping the UDS
>         experience?

Most of Linaro tracks which I attended were lead by our leaders.

Regards,
--
JID:      h...@jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/