On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Brian Murray <br...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 04, 2011 at 01:34:18PM +1100, Luke Yelavich wrote:
>> Nothing on IRC, so here is what I looked at during my time as patch pilot
>> today:
>>
>> * Merge proposal: lp:~mathieu-tl/ubuntu/natty/isc-dhcp/dhcp6 into
>> lp:ubuntu/isc-dhcp
>>   - Needs fixing, Changes have been made to the package in natty since
>> branch was
>>     submitted.
[...]
> So I'm piloting now and saw the merge proposal[2] for the above bug in the
> sponsoring report[1].
>
> 1) What is the right status for the merge proposal since it has been
> forwarded upstream?  In my mind it doesn't really need to be in the
> sponsoring report anymore.
>
> 2) Is the right status documented anywhere?
>
> [1] http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring/
> [2]
> https://code.launchpad.net/~w-shackleton/ubuntu/natty/x2vnc/x2vnc-fix-726783/+merge/51644

I'm not certain where it's documented, but above, see one of my merge
requests. It had already been reviewed before Luke took a look. I set
it to Work In Progress this morning (guess I could have deleted it
otherwise), and I can't see it now in the sponsoring overview...

Which leads me to believe that setting the merge to a status other
than Needs Review is the right procedure (I think Work In Progress
needs to be set by the requester though), unless somebody else did
something I'm not aware of?

I thought I had seen something pass by in email about this, but I
couldn't find any trace of it.

Regards,

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu...@ubuntu.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu...@gmail.com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93