What kind of problem do you have with accepting packages based on
syncpackage? Do you need a bug for see explanation why it should be
synced? It is, in file *_source.changes which is uploaded every time on
ftp via dput. There is a line called 'Launchpad-Bugs-Fixed' where you
can find a bug number which is leading to request of sync.

--
Pozdrawiam / Kind regards,
Artur Rona