Alan,

am Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 07:13:36PM +0100 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> There were concerns raised about moving to etherpad and access to
> that with Orca, this reminds me of the last UDS when we did move at
> the last minute to gobby-0.5 which I understand was fully
> inaccessible to Orca at the time.

I doubt that one unless the distro was broken at that time.  It should've been
as accessible as gobby-0.4 was.

> Does anyone know whether the "delete a page brings down the whole
> server" issue has actually been fixed on gobby.ubuntu.com? Heh,
> scrub that, just tested it! Someone might like to file an RT to get
> the server turned back on.

And please file a ticket at [0] so that it can finally be fixed.  We
don't know of such problems, hell, how should we fix them?  (Of course,
that many developers with facky connections on one server is a stress
test we cannot sensibly reproduce by ourselves.)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern

[0] http://gobby.0x539.de/trac/newticket
    Sadly requires signing up nowadays because of lots of ticket spam.
    And albeit we do monitor Launchpad, but it's not our bug tracker.