Hey ubuntu-devel list, here is my patch pilot report of the day (and not
politing report like last time ;))

https://code.launchpad.net/~marcobiscaro2112/unity/fixes-748676/+merge/56836
-> The branch looks code, however, it's a design change and we need some
additional information from the ayatana design team, set the branch in
this state.

https://code.launchpad.net/~bitshifternz/unity/fix-for-bug-688117/+merge/56073
-> The branch content looks good, ask for more informatin on the bug
report as it's a design change and we need ayatana designer to ack it.

https://code.launchpad.net/~unity-team/unity/unity.fix-752293/+merge/56890
-> approved and merged

https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-desktop/evolution/ubuntu
-> Reviewed and sponsored evolution trunk vcs

https://code.launchpad.net/~mathieu-tl/evolution-data-server/lp720434/+merge/56799
-> reviewed and uploaded evolution-data-server with 2 fixes in trunk

https://code.launchpad.net/~unity-team/compiz/plugins-main-trunk.fixes-2011-03-04/+merge/56892
The merge was proposed on the wrong branch, and the change is
introducing some design changes, requested for an UI freeze excepetion
-> set the branch as needs fixing

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/670128
-> setting as invalid to remove from the sponsor queue (the patch was on
xdg-utils also attached to the task and was sponsored)

https://code.launchpad.net/~dobey/ubuntu/natty/rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store/release-0-2-0/+merge/56841
and:
https://code.launchpad.net/~dobey/ubuntu/natty/libubuntuone/release-0-9-2/+merge/56797
-> reviewed, buillt and tested.

https://code.launchpad.net/~unity-team/compiz/trunk.fixes-2011-08-04/+merge/56922
-> reviewed and merged

https://code.launchpad.net/~unity-team/compiz/plugins-main-trunk.fixes-2011-03-04/+merge/56919
-> code looks good, approved, will be tested in a ppa, need a bug a UI
freeze request

I also cleaned the list of the unity branches merge requests so that all
branches not in review at all is not off the list.

Cheers,
Didier